Kangaroo Cup: The unbreakable cup, reinvented by an 11-year-old.
Plastic Kangaroo Cup Highlights
- Stable on uneven surfaces
- Tip-resistant three-legged design
- Elevated base means no need for a coaster
- Contoured handles provide a comfortable one or two-handed grip
- Stackable design saves space on the shelf
- Break-resistant, stain-resistant & BPA-free plastic
- Microwave & dishwasher safe
- Perfect learning cup for kids!
The story behind Kangaroo Cup
A few years ago, Lily Born decided to make a better cup for her grandfather. She noticed that his Parkinson's Disease was causing him to spill his cup, and she started dreaming of ways to fix this. She had an idea to put legs on his cup to prevent it from spilling. Using mouldable prototyping plastic, she attached legs to her grandpa’s tumbler, and the Kangaroo Cup was born.